Nurturing and developing leadership skills of young Bahrainis is a vital element for sustainable development and will contribute positively in the development and prosperity of the Kingdom.
- The establishment of a specialized academy to prepare youth and sports leaders in order to provide role models for the youth in both principles and Bahraini traditional values.
- The establishment of geographically dispersed youth and sports centers to meet the needs and aspirations of youth in all governorates.
- Invest youth energies and solidify the value of team and voluntary work.
- Highlight and nurture talented and innovative youth and adopt plans and programs to allow them to reach an international level.
- Support and encourage specialized studies in the field of youth issues.
- Support personnel in sports administrative discipline to occupy regional, continental and global positions.
- Develop expertise capable of dealing with challenges in the field of youth and sport.
- Activate and embrace the ideas and projects of youth councils at various educational institutions.
- Support and organize youth and sports expertise exchange programs.
- The involvement of the largest possible base of youngsters in youth and sports programs.